lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

My favorite Piece of Technology is ....

My PS3 to play with my friends on-line :)
I need to play a few minutes before study, or i don't concentrate. I don't imagine my life without the console ( i can't study anymore XD)
I got it 2 years ago approximately after i won the award of the company of my father with my marks in the high school plus the money of my father, obiusly :d
I use my ps3 everyday for one hour minimun and maximun..... i don't remember XD.
With my ps3 i can listen music,see movies in blue-ray and youtube,save images and the most important functions is PLAY on-line or off-line to get trophies, with friends (how Gerardo Cuturrufo XD) :)
My life without the ps3.....i think would be boring, but i cant study more and get goods marks XD..... and practice a sport O.o ( i like practice sport)

If you have any questions feel free to leave it in the comments ^_^

17 comentarios:

  1. I LOVE MY PS3 (really the ps3 is from my brother, but we play together). My favorite game is mortal kombat, I'm the best ajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really o.o, I play with Reptile, Raiden, Kung Lao...^_^ which is your favourite character?

      Eliminar
    2. I like to play with raiden, syndel and sub-zero!

      Eliminar
    3. We have to play one day to see who is the best raiden XD

      Eliminar
  2. I don't like, because You don't let me play ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ajajajajaj Sorry, but you play only donkey kong (I don't have that game :p)

      Eliminar
  3. You are like my brother.. Jjajjaja he could spend all day long playing with the console xd He also teach me to play PES ahahaaa.. But just once i won u.u hauajaja

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really... like your brother O.O Someday I'll invite you to play Little Big Planet XD (easy to play) Tell your brother to give me their psn id, to play online ;)

      Eliminar