lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit

Hello classmates, today i will speak about ''A Country I would like to visit'... Japan.
Well i want to go japan because is a beautiful country with contrast between the technology and nature. Japan is an island nation in East Asia, with over 127 million people... a big population, the far exceed our countr. They have a large history, more of thousands of years,an interesting culture.
The first thing I will do is visit all the places in relation to technology and culture,art, sport art martials, and finally eat sushi in some restaurant. Other things i like the japan is the anime, all about video games XD. in this country are the most famous writers and producers of this thing I mentioned.
I'd like to study there for a year
to learn their language. This would give me the chance to get to know more of their culture.

Well, I hope that some day I can go to Japan and make my dream true. (Professor sentence XD)

If you have any questions feel free to leave it in the comments


Bye  ^_^  

9 comentarios: