lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

Webquest 2

I love meerkats,i saw many chapters  of ''Meerkat Manor'' in Animal Planet :). In this picture you can see how the parents care for the baby. They are always aware of predators,especially when they have a small breeding so. I also like the way in which they stand to observe their surroundings find them very tender. :3






Another animal that I like is the penguin. I like walking, I find it funny. I also find that animals are very noble and elegant. I remember the ''happy feet penguins'' with this picture XD







World's Deadliest: Zombie Snails

This video shows a type of parasite in snails. All part when the snail eats the parasite and this takes mental control ''zombie snail''. But this parasite only uses it to find a new host, a bird, the snail parasite leads to a visible place to be eaten. (besides generating attractive colors).

World's Weirdest: Baby Beluga Beached

I don't know that species called beluga. I liked her very striking form of communication. They are very sociable. I was sorry to think all pups (or as they call XD) who must die in the summer by separarce of their mothers, but such is life in the wild.

King penguins

A fantastic panoramic image of a large group of penguins on the Georgia Island. More than one will remember a part of the movie ''happy feet'' with this picture (for which have seen this movie). I leave this link so they can enjoy other beautiful panoramic pictures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario