lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

A Picture I like..

Hello classmates, today i will speak about ''a picture i like...'' Well this picture i remember took a one of my old classmates, two years ago in the front of high school ''José Victorino Lastarria'' In this picture you can see the previous moment to the official picture of the class (disorder XD),  too you can see a obscene gesture..... he was the president of ''CALL'' (center of students) very serious XD
I remember all the things that made those days, i had fun with my friends. The exact day that picture was took,''4 of october 2010'', final semester of ''3º medio''
I don`t know what more say....  just say.....I want to return to those times and share with my classmates more years, to see my old teachers,  to make more pranks to my friends XD
Aps i forgot to say where i am in the picture, i'm in the first line toward to right of picture, in my left are my friends (the three guys next me)

If you have any questions feel free to leave it in the comments

Bye  ^_^

6 comentarios: